The ONE PRODUCT that literally soaks into metal to disperse harmful carbon build-up
Carbon build-up in your engine, fuel
- Improve Performance
- Reduce Wear on Vital Engine Parts
- Increase Horsepower
- Clean Fuel Injectors and Carburetors
- Improve Fuel Mileage
- Reduce Emissions
View detailed videos of how zMAX works and the benefits it provides.
How zMax Micro-lubricant Works
zMAX Micro-lubricant uses the fuel, oil and transmission fluids in your vehicle to reach internal metal components. zMAX does not act as an additive nor does it change the viscosity of your oil. (Note: additives change the viscosity of the oil.) zMAX does not replace your oil. Its micro-lubricating molecules help clean and penetrate areas ordinary oil can't reach. Can be used in gasoline or diesel engines, manual or automatic transmissions. You cannot overfill your oil or fuel by adding zMAX. Various test engine parts were used in the following photos to illustrate the point.
zMAX Protects Against Carbon and Deposit Build-up
Even in today's modern cars and aircraft engines, carbon and other unwanted deposits can build-up in the most critical areas of your engine. zMAX kept the exhaust guide on the right virtually carbon free and dimensionally correct, while the unprotected guide on the left shows significant carbon accumulation.
zMAX Reduces Wear on Vital Engine Parts
Carbon and deposit build-up can cause valve sticking and excessive valve stem and guide wear that can lead to blow-by, loss of horsepower and reduced fuel economy. zMAX helps disperse carbon and clean deposit build-up.
After initial start-up, it can take an additional 45 to 120 seconds for oil to reach critical engine parts. Starting your engine is the major cause of engine wear. The piston (left) shows severe thrust side scoring which is common when zMAX is not used. The piston (right) shows less scoring on the thrust side using zMAX.
By virtue of reducing carbon deposits, zMAX helps provide the following benefits:
For the Engine, zMAX Micro-lubricant helps:
- Clean and condition cylinder walls, pistons, piston rings, bearings and valves
- Provide continuous lubrication and reduced wear of your engine's internal parts
- Provide protection for both new and used engines - helps with engine break-in
- Extend engine life
- Restore power
For the Fuel System, zMAX Micro-lubricant helps:
- Clean your fuel system and condition the combustion chambers of your engine
- Reverse the effects of Ethanol Gas: Ethanol Gas brings added water particles into your fuel system. This added moisture can cause rust and build-up which results in engine wear, corrosion of engine parts, lower fuel mileage, clogged carburetors, and filters
- Remove carbon and other deposits from the intake / exhaust valves, valve guides, cylinder walls and piston rings
- Improve fuel mileage and performance by reducing engine deposits
- Increase horsepower
- For use in gasoline and diesel engines
For the Transmission, zMAX Micro-lubricant helps:
- Clean and lubricate the parts of your transmission
- Increase lubrication to help prevent premature wear of internal transmission components
- Gain smoother shifting
- Reduce wear on vital internal parts
- Extend the life of your transmission
Some vehicles have "Sealed Transmissions" (no place to fill or check the fluid level). To add zMAX Transmission Formula, please check with your dealer or service provider. Verify with your Owner's Manual if this applies to your vehicle.