How to use AVBLEND
Pour one bottle (12oz.) of AVBLEND into the oil system. For best results, operate for 30 minutes after treatment.
Recommended retreatment schedule
Every 25 operating hours is recommended - 50 hours / 4 months is required for continuous protection.
For new and rebuilt engines AVBLEND helps:
- Prevent build-up of carbon and deposit build-up commonly found in high temperature air cooled engines
- Reduce damaging dry starts, which can prematurely wear out the internal parts of your engine before reaching TBO
- Prevent rust and corrosion damage during periods of inactivity
- Reduce the potential of unnecessary maintenance costs due to premature wear (ie low-compression cylinder removal) at your aircraft's inspections
- Keep new and rebuilt engines dimensionally correct from rebuild to TBO
- Maintain performance and efficiency over the lifetime of the engine
For used engines AVBLEND helps:
- Clean your engine by dissolving existing carbon and deposit build-up commonly found in high temperature air-cooled engines
- Restore lost performance and combustion efficiency to engines with accumulated hours