AVBLEND (Case of 24)
AVBLEND 12oz bottle, Case of 24
FAA approved for piston aircraft engines. Reduce carbon, extend engine life.
In the Air and On the Ground...Always Working!
AVBLEND is the only product of its kind to be approved by the FAA for aircraft piston engines. Its flight-proven performance has given peace-of-mind to airplane pilots and mechanics for decades! AVBLEND provides benefits other products can't. Keeping your engine in top running condition provides added safety, maintenance cost savings, whether your aircraft is in storage or in the air. When you are in the air, AVBLEND helps provide added performance. More importantly, AVBLEND reduces harmful deposits in your engine and helps prevent sticking valves when your aircraft is not in use. Ultimately, this helps you stay focused on flying, not engine repairs.
- Reduce Premature Wear
- Prevent Valves From Sticking
- Prevent Carbon and Deposit Build-up
- Restore Peak Combustion Performance
For more information or a list of distributors please go to www.Avblend.com
How to use AVBLEND
Pour one bottle (12oz.) of AVBLEND into the oil system. For best results, operate for 30 minutes after treatment.
Recommended retreatment schedule
Every 25 operating hours is recommended - 50 hours / 4 months is required for continuous protection.
For new and rebuilt engines AVBLEND helps:
- Prevent build-up of carbon and deposit build-up commonly found in high temperature air cooled engines
- Reduce damaging dry starts, which can prematurely wear out the internal parts of your engine before reaching TBO
- Prevent rust and corrosion damage during periods of inactivity
- Reduce the potential of unnecessary maintenance costs due to premature wear (ie low-compression cylinder removal) at your aircraft's inspections
- Keep new and rebuilt engines dimensionally correct from rebuild to TBO
- Maintain performance and efficiency over the lifetime of the engine
For used engines AVBLEND helps:
- Clean your engine by dissolving existing carbon and deposit build-up commonly found in high temperature air-cooled engines
- Restore lost performance and combustion efficiency to engines with accumulated hours